We all love bath day! (Some of you may think that I'm horrible, but I only give Clay a bath every 2-3 days) Anyway, we all love it. Clay likes to submerge himself and relax and Clif and I love the fact that it takes up about 20 minutes of the toughest hour of the day! We really love babies in their hooded towels (especially our baby!) so, Clif wanted a picture with Clay...easier said than done!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Gotta love bathtime! Love the new pics - thanks for posting. Ethan and I spent the weekend at the farm...wish the Kennedy 3 could have been there. Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!!
Happy 4 months to somebody! We are so glad you're in the family. It will be fun watching you grow through the years. We love you, Clayton Jack.
Aunt Cara and co.
Post a Comment