Monday, November 03, 2008

"Pinto", Clay, Clif & Evs before the firetruck parade
Little ladybug

This is one of my favorite faces...her shy smile.



Fireman-Cowboy








Riding "Butter"












Galloping on "Pinto"

Our neighborhood (despite it's freakishly liberal tendencies) is a great place for children. Every Halloween there is a big parade...the children all walk behind a firetruck around a loop and then they all play in a neighbor's backyard. We had a great time...although I could not shake the feeling that I was getting some icy stares from the "Obama Mammas" because of the McCain sticker on my car. No kidding...maybe I'm paranoid...but, I don't think so.





6 comments:

Lisa said...

They both look awesome! I can't believe how big Evy is getting. I'm actually finding myself in a state of shock over the amount of recent posts. Hope you guys have a great week!!!

New said...

They both look cute! You did a great job with Evy's costume. Hope you guys have a great week!

j

King's Krew said...

Dont worry ... this Texas girl has your back !! They look so cute in the costumes !!

Laci

Aunt Sarah said...

I love the costumes! They turned out great! Tell my friends Clay and Evy I said Hello!!

The Schmidt Family said...

They are too cute Kat! Miss you!

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

love that ladybug and my cowboy!