

So...here are our twins! Obviously, Clay and I have made a trip to Texas. We are visiting friends and family and also trying to pass the time until Clif finally comes home next month! Aunt Cara recently came to Clifton and brought her two little ones so the cousins could finally meet. These are a few of my favorite shots of Clay and Josie. We are thinking Clay is saying to Josie, "So...what's the deal with your brother Jack?" Or..."Let's get out of here." We're not sure, but whatever the case they are two precious little babies that we have been blessed with this year. Josie exudes sweetness. Already you can tell she was born with a sweet spirit. Meanwhile, Clay is a wild man. He is always on the move and making me laugh!
Friday, December 16, 2005
Good Buddies!
Posted by Clay at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love taking pictures with you, cousin Clay. You are funny, and I wish I could kick and wave my arms like you. I just don't have the energy.
See you soon,
Josie
Post a Comment