Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Many Smiles of Clayton Jack



Clay has developed the skill to melt my heart...he smiles! Sometimes they are the sweet little smiles I like to think he stores up just for me (I know this isn't really true, but nobody ruin it for me and tell me otherwise, ok?). But then other times he is laughing at the funny sounds his Mam is making, or he's laughing about the serious conversation we are having with him. Whatever the case, his smile is precious and I look forward to seeing it everyday. One of our favorite things is when he is in a good mood he smiles for awhile and then has his mouth open like he's trying to laugh...but just hasn't figured out how to make the sound come out. His nose gets all scrunched up and his shoulders move and there's a smile...just no sound yet. Clif laughs silently when he's laughing really hard so maybe Clay inherited the silent laugh. :o) We are excited about our approaching trip to Texas, it's just a short two days away. Then our friends and family can see his sweet smile.

0 comments: