

Today is our Clay-Jack's six-month birthday. Each month his personality has developed more and more and now he is quite a little ham. His days are filled with long Hawaiian walks and talking like crazy..."bababababa, lalalalala, mamamamama, nanananana..." In the past few days he has talked non-stop every time he is awake. It's getting loud in our home! This past month has been my favorite, Clay has seemed content with himself and happy ALMOST everyday.
As we celebrate our Clayton Jack today, I am reminded of his namesake, Lt. Clayton Jack Kennedy, a true American hero. Today as you read this, I ask that you lift up all of our military families in prayer both serving at home and those who are deployed...whether it be wives and children, Mothers and Fathers, or Sisters and Brothers, or most importantly the service member themselves. It is a dangerous, selfless job and I am so grateful those who choose to serve our country.
Every mother tells you that the time flies by too quickly, and I can definately see how that happens. I was thinking today...how can he already be eating food and sitting up? But, I'm excited for the new changes in his life and keep looking forward to the months to come!
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Clayton Jack
Posted by Clay at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Clayboy!
Happy 6 months, you are to cute and such a blessing to many. I love watching you grow on the blog. Looking forward to hanging out with you this summer.
Love you!
J
Hey Kennedy 3! Love all the new pictures - I can't believe how big baby Clay is getting. Heard you guys had a blast with the Davis' - we're so jealous! Wishing you guys a very happy Easter.
P.S. Kat - I need your address. I sent Clay something but it got returned.
Post a Comment