



There is something about celebrating this special day in the Hawaiian Islands...it is a place that you feel near to God and are in awe of His glory! This week has been a time of reflection and repentance for me more than any other Easter season of my life...I have been constantly aware of the sacrifice Jesus made for us, but today we celebrate because He is RISEN!
Because we are so far from our immediate family, we celebrated today with good friends of ours, the Perrys (we're so sad because they are moving in a few weeks). Clif and Breck were in Afghanistan together and Adrian and I both had our babies while our husbands were away...a set of circumstances that seems to have bonded us closely!
Today we are humbled by the fact that Christ died for us, and joyous that He is risen and sits on The Throne. Happy Easter, friends!
(no...Clay's not driving, he's just hanging out in the steering wheel while waiting at the beach)
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Aloha Easter
Posted by Clay at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Easter Clay-boy. Don't grow up too fast in that big truck. I miss your parents especially on this special holiday. Thanks for the photos, Aunt Kat! It's good to see that Clay is still up to his tongue tricks!
Love you 3,
Little House in GP
You have once again made my day!! I love getting to see you guys whenever I want but I sure miss the hugs. Hope you had a wonderful Easter, we are so blessed.
Love ya'll
Andi
Jack and Josie love their cousin Clay!
Post a Comment