I've tried and tried...for some reason words won't come on this particular post....
-- I hope you all had an amazing Easter - what a blessing to be able to say, "HE is risen, indeed!" Second, my family enjoyed our last CASUAL Aloha Easter Sunday! I will miss that for sure!
--Today we went to welcome another flight home from Iraq - this was the third flight out of five and each time it is just as sweet. It's hard not to cry even when it's not your special someone on the plane. We are glad those guys are back safe, just two more flights to go until all of 2/3 is home! Of course, Clay was a superstar there...picture this - a Colonel in the Marine Corps (means he's been in for awhile & is probably pretty tough) said to me..."Wow, he is beautiful...those blue eyes could cut through steel!" I had to fight a laugh off because those words should not be coming out of a Marine's mouth. It was funny. Clay also performed helicopter sounds & kicked a water bottle & danced for the Marines around us. It was entertaining and a great way for Clay & I to kill an afternoon!
--And finally, just want to encourage all of my girl friends out there to keep on going! If you stay at home, I'm praying for you not to get caught up in the daily tasks but to really focus on your job & delight in your children (I know it's hard...I've got a screaming 18 month old!). If you work, I'm praying for you to glorify God & live as an example to your coworkers. Basically, just saying I love you, friends & pray for you, even if we don't talk too often!
Monday, April 09, 2007
He Lives
Posted by Clay at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Kat - thanks for the last part - I really needed that tonight as I'm working from home now and hear my baby crying downstairs with her daddy. We do what we have to do, and all for the glory of God. Glad you guys had a wonderful Easter. You all look great!
I too needed the last part! Thanks it encouraged me to press on even if my circumstances are not ideal, I am blessed! Love the yellow dress, with the cold weather my red and white dress didn't get worn! Oh well love ya and your boys look good too!
Wow...it's so great to check the blog and see you three together. We are all truly blessed. I'm sure that it is difficult to continually express your feelings and share with all of us your thoughts. You do it so well, though. I think this month for y'all is like Easter...so much sadness and yet so much joy. We love you. Mom
Y'all look great! I wish that weather was here for Easter! Praying for you too sister! Can't wait till y'all are here!
Hi Kat,
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for your words and pics. I check up on you guys all the time, so I figured I should say hi and tell you how beautiful you are!!
Hello to Clif and Clay!
o.k. I get the blog thing now. The bad thing is I think I will start my on and call it the "Yeahloos". It will be filled with ancedotes of what goes on in Hamilton County which is quite different from Bosque County. Now it will not be as inspiring or cute as Clayton Jack, but it will remind you misplaced Texans of all that you are missing here. I hope things are going well for yall not that everyone is in the same time zone. It is the week of the Regional Track meet and this year I get to take all 3 relays, two hurdlers and my mile/2-miler. We are getting close to what we use to have in Clifton.
Kathryn Kennedy - new post! Inquiring minds want to know what the Kennedys are up to these days. :)
Post a Comment