Evs is becoming quite a little person...she squeals with a pitch and volume that are new to our family, she's starting to like food, and is loving to scoot across the floor to find new treasures. She continues to be laid back and pretty easy...and I am so thankful for that!
Sorry this video is so dark (and on it's side)...Clay would not sing for us during the day! We've been working on a few patriotic songs...this is the only one that he knows right now. Of course, we think it's a beautiful version...
We are trying not to focus on the fact that we have to be out of house by next Monday...and right now there are two guys sanding our floors, our kitchen has nothing (when I say nothing...I'm being serious - needs a floor, no cabinets, no appliances, there are two huge holes in the wall...) in it, the bathroom works...kind of, and that's about it. Clif and I laid the basement floor a few days ago...and we are pleased to have one room almost finished! As soon as Mario & Jose finish the floors in a few days we will be able to move in and we will start the kitchen floor this afternoon I hope! There's alot to be done, but it just would have been too easy to move into a house with a finished kitchen, right?
11 comments:
Kennedy's~
Clay and Evy are cute as always. Hope all is going well with the remodeling.
New's
i just love him more and more with every post. and evs...oh my goodness woman, she looks so much like you and is such a little doll.
good luck on the house stuff!!!
Evy looks like a whole lot of fun!! Clay's song was great! He shows a lot of promise in the musical realm! Good luck on moving into your new home.
Love your singing Clay! I know Mam and Doc are so proud!! janie
That video was great! I like how he got distracted while singing, but was able to finish anyway. Your kids are precious!
Evy is so cute and getting so big! Hope all is well!!!
Nicole
Haven't had speakers on my computer for almost 2 years, ridiculous I know! Haven't been able to hear Clay Jack sing, melted my heart. I love this little one, hope the move went okay, miss ya! Love Miss Evy too! Auntie Ash
You really have some great kids there. Riley is 26 lbs now; how tiny is evs? I can't wait to see pics of the new house...please post some soon. Ive been thinking of you and hope that you are doing ok.
Melanie
I miss my Evs.
Kat! Hi! I just found your blog through Malia's (and I found her blog through Lis Spence's). We've been in DC since leaving Hawaii 3 years ago. Scott got out of the Marines just this past January. From the pics it looks like you guys are in DC too. We have a little boy who turns 1 in a week. I'd love to hear from you. Shoot me an email at tori.secrest[at]gmail.
:) Tori
okay ... so I have a gymboree circle of friends coupon for you, but I don't have your address ... if you send it to me ... I'll mail it tomorrow !
laci
Post a Comment