It seems that there was a penguin stuck on an iceberg in our backyard. Clay threw the smaller of our blow up pools in the larger one...the smaller one floated and he said, "OH NO! There's a baby penguin stuck on that iceberg...we better lasso it and go save it!" It seems he was the cowboy rescuer with the task of saving the baby penguin. Don't worry...the cowboy saved the baby penguin...and then took it to the "real tall tower".
His world is always a fantasy. He is rarely "Clay-Jack", but instead a cowboy, a fireman, a Marine, or a variety of animals. Life is a performance to Clay....and he is definitely has the starring role.
3 comments:
I love it! He is so creative. He has grown up so much.
How cute! I love these pictues of Clay and the story. Little things like that will make some of the best memories. Hope all is well! Thanks for sharing...
Kat-
I can't believe what a beautiful family you and Clif have! I found your blog through Sharyn's (which I also just found through Jeff Robertson). Please send me an e-mail when you get a chance; I'd love to catch up with you two!
Liz
lizwallmarketing@gmail.com
Post a Comment