Scarlett
Month 2 has been so much better for Scarlett! I don't know if I would say that she is really content...but at least she's not screaming 6 hours a day. YIKES! I would say that each of our children have been loud and she is BY FAR the loudest. In the car she screams so much that her entire body is soaked with sweat by the time we get to our destination. OK, enough negativity, on the good side of things, she is so sweet when she's happy. Her smile is really big and she has a sweet little dimple in her right cheek. She has started "talking" to us and is getting really good at sitting in her bouncy seat when we need her to. She also loves the swing just like her big sister...but, unfortunately didn't love the swing that we already owned...so we had to go buy a new swing that rocks side to side and she LOVES it. We look forward to many more months with our new sister and I pray that each one gets better for this little girl!
Saturday, September 05, 2009
August
Evy-Lou, Eva-Doo, Evy-Deusky, Duece
She is a mess! All of the sudden our sweet baby girl has become a saucy little toddler. She responds to every question with either "NO" or "yeah". Every time I have to say, "You mean, yes Mommy!" If we hold her or she is in the stroller she says, "All done!" She does not like to be contained. Evy is a little copy-cat and seems to be every bit as chatty as her older brother. (Oh no!) She loves to imitate Clay, marching around the house and also loves to kiss on her baby sister. I pray that she will find a special spot as our middle girl. I hope that she always adores her two siblings like she does right now. She loves hugging and kissing both her Mom and Daddy...and we love her hugs and kisses. Evy sleeps with about 5 blankies and 3 babies in her bed. I go in her room before going to bed and get all but one blanket out of her bed...there's just not room for all of that! Although she can throw a pretty good fit...she is nothing compared to her older brother! Unfortunately for her, she came behind one of the best fit throwers I have ever seen! We love our Evs, even when she's acting like a 2 year old. I love to look at her at night, it's about the only time that she is still and quiet!
Claytie-J
His days are spent marching and "be-tending" to be a grown man. He loves to work and most of his play time is spent with his "friends" Mike and James. (No one but Clay can see Mike and James!) Although parenting Clay is still a constant challenge, we can see glimpses of the boy he will be ~ passionate, funny, smart, emotional, and headstrong. He loves his sister Scarlett...and is still trying to find ways to get away from Evy. I cannot believe he is about to be 4 years old. I am so glad that he is growing, every day I see a little bit more maturity and I am thankful for that! He is such a gift and I feel humbled that God gave him to me to raise and help grow into a man, Lord willing. Clay has a gift with words and is an imaginative storyteller. He is starting preschool in a few weeks and I am anxious for him to begin this new phase in life. I hope that he will embrace his first experience with school and will be a helper and joy to others in his class!
Posted by Clay at 6:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how I love love love the Kennedys. Evy Lou Who looks so much like Clay in that last picture its crazy. We miss you guys and send all of our love!!
i just loved the updates on all three of them. They are so precious. You have your hands full, miss! Hope to see you all soon.
I knew there wouldn't be an update, but I was just as happy to see these old pictures. I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment