


Clay-Jack is five months old! He is laughing, kicking and "talking" his way through life these days. We are so grateful for our little man. Clay is a happy guy...most of the time. Every morning he greets the day with a smile (after rubbing his eyes a few times). It seems he's not TOO happy to greet the day, but after he realizes that it's time to wake up and he is well rested, he's ready to do some talking. We usually play a little in the morning or run an errand or two, then come back for a nap. Then we go on a really long walk. He loves to be outside and you just can't beat Hawaii weather. These days it's been overcast and windy, so we're wishing for our sun to come back out so we can enjoy the beach. He takes another nap after we get home then we get ready for Dad to get home. Usually there's another short little nap in there, dinner and then it's time to go to bed again. Our days are great, there is nothing to complain about! A beautiful baby in a beautiful place, it's hard to beat. Clay's favorite things at this point are blowing raspberries and trying to get drinks of our water. I let him try to drink and he lapped it up like a dog. We cracked up. I tried to weigh Clay and I think he's somewhere between 16 and 17 pounds. Everyone comments on how chunky he's getting. He's got some serious legs! Every month we fall more in love with our little boy. I get excited to see what the future holds for him!
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Five Months Old!
Posted by Clay at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you, little man. Looks like your Mama is feeding you well....you are so big. We are ready to be a part of your daily routine soon! Aunt Cara
I love this little guy.. he gets cuter and cuter everytime i see the new pictures. Can't wait to see you again Clay we already miss you here in College Station. Love ya Kat and Clif.
Post a Comment