

This Saturday was the first sun we've had in a few weeks...so the Kennedys took advantage of the opportunity to get some sun (since we are the whitest people on the whole island) and to go swimming. We had a great time and it was nice to get in the water! Clay-Jack had his first real experience with the waves...we let him stand in the sand and the waves just came up to his knees. He anticipated each wave and just acted shocked, but not scared as each wave hit him. These are pictures of North Beach, on K-Bay Marine Corps Base. It is a short walk, maybe 5 minutes from our house. Clif and I saw a whale at this beach last week...as this is whale season in Hawaii. We love it and are looking forward to Clay spending more time each month at the beach.
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Saturday Sun
Posted by Clay at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love seeing the Kennedy 3! Clay is getting so big, and he's just so cute!!! If you guys are lonely and have a few dollars lying around, we'd love to come and visit. :) I'm sure Ethan could keep Clay entertained. Love you guys!
OH, I am so jealous. When Paxton and I go for walks we see nasty construction areas in our neighborhood and the occassional road kill...and you see:). Gotta love the Hawaii sun. Clay is so big whats in the Hawaii water.
Post a Comment