I still cannot tell who he looks like!! Long time no talk...I think he is the same size as Paxton except Paxton's little 10% self has a 90%head... makes interesting for crawling:) Whit
Hey Kat... I ran across your blog tonight from Paxton's....it's fun to see you guys and your precious little one! I am really thankful for families like ya'll who have chosen a more difficult life to serve the people of this nation!! Thanks for the sacrifices that both you and Clif have and will make!! Hope ya'll are doing well! God Bless~kelly harrell
3 comments:
I still cannot tell who he looks like!! Long time no talk...I think he is the same size as Paxton except Paxton's little 10% self has a 90%head... makes interesting for crawling:) Whit
Hey Kat...
I ran across your blog tonight from Paxton's....it's fun to see you guys and your precious little one! I am really thankful for families like ya'll who have chosen a more difficult life to serve the people of this nation!! Thanks for the sacrifices that both you and Clif have and will make!! Hope ya'll are doing well! God Bless~kelly harrell
Kat and Clif, it's great to hear from you guys and we're glad to see that Clayton Jack is doing well. I wish we had some of that sun here in Montana.
Post a Comment