

Happy May Everyone! Clay and I have spent the day enjoying each other's company...and getting stuck in pots that are too small! OK, just so there aren't people that are TOO worried, he didn't get stuck. I thought I'd have an Anne Geddes moment, and instead, he fell further in the pot than I wanted and looks like he's stuck, oh well. Not the precious look I was going for, but it made me laugh! Clif is on the Big Island for a few weeks, so we're trying to pass the time with fun things, like spending time outside in the beautiful weather and planting flowers. Luckily, before Clif left he put up Clay's swing, and for anyone who knows Clay, you know that he LOVES to swing. He's been swinging since just about birth.
Just so you Texas people have something nice to think about...the Hawaii weather is unbelievable right now...in the 80's with a nice breeze and beautiful white, puffy clouds. No matter how great it is here, we still miss that 101 degree Texas heat. I know it's hard to believe, but Texas is still our home of choice!
Monday, May 01, 2006
...May Flowers
Posted by Clay at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Hawaiian boy! You are looking cute. I miss you - looks like you and your mama are having a good time. Keep on swingin'!
John and I were about to call the 800 # when we saw that baby stuffed in the flower pot! Glad to see he survived and still flashing that cute little smile. We enjoy the updates. Take care.
Love to all
John and Vickie
Now, be honest...you can't REALLY be missing the Texas weather! Texas people...yes. Texas heat when you have Hawaii...no way. :)
Happy 7 months to my nephew Clay. We love you!
Aunt Cara and co.
Kat!!! So I found Ashley Clark on Facebook, then she found me on myspace and I saw you in one of her pictures and asked for your e-mail and she sent me here... YOU HAVE A BABY!!! He is awesomely adorable! As evidenced by the new last name, I too am married, but all we've got for now is a dog. You can click on the ol' name here to see. I'm living in Texarkana and teaching 4th grade math and science. Say hi to me sometime. My e-mail is ashleyeh@excite.com.
Love ya girl!
Ashley (Hartman) Sumners
Post a Comment