Thursday, May 18, 2006

GO YARD




"Go Yard, Clay-Jack!" I can picture us yelling that from the stands in just a few years. These cute pj's, sent to us all the way from Texas, (thanks Tutu) got us pumped about Clay's future in baseball. Baseball is a favorite Kennedy sport and we hope that our son will carry on the tradition.
These past few weeks have brought more changes to our home, including the appearance of Clay's first tooth. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good shot of it in these photos, but it's in there, along with the second one that is just about to push through. I'll miss this toothless smile.
We're preparing to baby-proof...I can see mobility on the horizon and it scares me! But for the time being, he's still stationary.
Clif was gone for about two weeks and it was funny when he got back, Clay was pretty cautious around him. But, they were back to being best buds within just a few days. Now, when Clay wakes up in the morning or from a nap and Clif isn't here, he tries to look around the corner of his bedroom...my theory is that he's trying to see where his Dad is.
We are doing great these days, enjoying Hawaii and each other. In just a few days, Doc and Mam will be here for a few days, so we are looking forward to that. Our time in Hawaii is going to slip by fast, so for anyone who has said they want to come out for a visit... you better let me know soon! Have a good day, friends.

5 comments:

Planning Committee said...

Clay, you look so cute in your new pjs. I can see it now...hitting a ball off the T and sliding into first. Give your mom a big kiss for posting again.I am always so happy when something new comes up. I would love to see pictures of you with your dad and mom sometime, too. Keep smiling, little guy. You are just so cute.

Unknown said...

Kat - I just keep looking at these pictures because I don't think he could be any sweeter. I just want to scoop him up and kiss all over him. I can't wait for you guys to come back ... and move to Arlington to GP ... this is not optional. :) (don't tell Doc & Mam or Tutu...they're probably pulling for C-town) Tell Clif we said hi, and tell Clay that Jack is teaching Ethan how to pound it so he'll be very experienced when you come around for a visit.

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Yes, Jack, Josie, and Ethan will teach you all sorts of things when you come home. I can't wait to see your teeth and your pouty lip! You do look like a little ball player like your Daddy.

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

hey little boy. have fun with your doc and mam. we are sending our love to you with them! miss you!

Amanda said...

Hey Kat!
This is Amanda - Mel and Bonny's college roommate. Mel showed me your blog back in January and I have been keeping up with you and your sweet family. I just wanted to say hi! Your boy is so handsome and his mommy is so beautiful! I hope you're doing well. Our baby boy, Jackson, is three months old. It's been fun to read about Clay and see what fun things to expect. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Amanda (prinmandy@hotmail.com)