


Sweet & Silly...these are two words to describe Clay-Jack's seventh month. To describe him as sweet is interesting, because he doesn't cuddle...but, he does love to interact with people and flashes his sweet smile most of the day. His sweetness is something that sneaks up on you, his head on your shoulder, in the morning if I've fallen asleep while feeding him, he pats my face (hey, lady! wake up...let's play!). I loved a description of a stranger who was lucky enough to get a Clay smile...she said,"He smiles with his whole face!" I thought to myself, what a nice thing to say!
Now...the silliness is something that you don't have to look too hard for...he screams so you'll scream back, he shakes his head back and forth for some unknown reason, he laughs at things that are unseen to us, he's a funny guy.
Although he's been sitting up for awhile now and rolling over...he's really getting so much better at these two skills. He rolls with a purpose and loves to sit up, especially now that he's not knocking his head on our tile floor all of the time. I have no idea how he hit the floor so much, it didn't matter if he was on a pallet with pillows all around, he found ways to smack his little head on our hard tile floors!
These photos are of Clay in his lizard pjs that his Mam sent from Texas...we tried 3 separate times to take photos, but he didn't cooperate until bedtime. I think that's his favorite time of the day...a boy after my own heart!
He's a sweet and silly boy...and we are so grateful for him!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Sweet & Silly Seven
Posted by Clay at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey big 7 month old. You are so cute and funny! I love the 2nd picture....looks like you are saying, "ok mom, take the picture so we can play!" We can't wait to see you again, little lizard!
Post a Comment