

"Bye-Bye"....How many times have we said these words in the last few weeks with Clay? A bunch. He's such a copy-cat that he usually says, "buh buh" as soon as Clif has shut the door and is on his way to work. So...we will just say that our boy is unbelievably smart and says "bye bye". (Don't worry...I know he doesn't really KNOW what he's saying.) Goodbyes are something that Clif & I should be good at...since we've had more in our relationship than many people have throughout decades of marriage. But, we were reminded once again this week that we hate to be apart & that we are not good at saying goodbye. Clif will be only gone for a month, but we hate it nevertheless. But...that's the way it goes, for now! Luckily, I know that training is a good thing & for us, a month is short time. I'm excited to see the changes is Clay over the next month & hear from Clif how much he has grown!
Clay & I are busying our time with doing work around the house & going for long walks. It got cloudy and windy these past few days, so we can't go to the beach...we're sad about that. And other Clay news...he's making tiny scoots towards things on the ground...he's not too happy about it. Maybe he's lazy...he just wants someone to hand him toys...it's too much work to get there by himself.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Bye-Bye Dad!
Posted by Clay at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so smart, Clay. You know EXACTLY what you're saying, don't you? You are looking so manly - making your Daddy proud, I know. We love you guys.
Happy Father's Day to Clif! He is a great dad. Praying for you both during your time apart. We miss you.
Uncle Will
Post a Comment