Thursday, June 08, 2006

CRAZY EIGHT!









Although these photos do not reflect a CRAZY eight month old...let me assure you, this boy is wild! You know when you are at the grocery store and you can hear the baby babbling at the top of his lungs and you think...seriously that's a loud kid....well, I'm the mom pushing around that loud kid in the cart. He's still into shaking his head back and forth when he's excited and he loves to laugh at everything. At least once a day he laughs so hard he can't catch his breath. The thing is...the things he's laughing at are really not funny at all, most of the time. He is a a wild man in the water. When we're at the beach, Clif and I are freezing in the water, but Clay is splashing and kicking like crazy, just loving his ocean. He's a happy boy as long as he's not alone and we can already see that he's got a passion for life. I can see the day he becomes mobile inching closer and closer and I'm not ready for it...because once this kid gets going, there will be a trail of messiness behind him...I can just tell. Like every parent before us...we love our first born with an intensity we didn't know that we had. But, we also look forward to his brothers and sisters someday. He is a charmer and has set quite a standard for his siblings that follow! Although, I won't mind if they are a toned down version of him...I think we've filled the wild space of our family with Clay.

5 comments:

Planning Committee said...

Clay, where did that serious look come from? Was that before or after your mom wouldn't let you eat the plumeria? Eight months old...what joy you have brought to our families! The next 30 days cannot go fast enough until I see you and all your new antics. We miss you three. Love, Tutu

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Hey Mr. Serious! You look like my kids. We used to say it was the "Winston Churchill" look. You are growing up so fast just like your cousins. Love you, Aunt Cara

Little House in Grand Prairie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HaliFaye said...

Hey guys,
I can't believe how big Clay has gotten. He is getting more and more adorable everytime i see these pictures. I just wish i could see him for real. Anyway Kat you look great. Hope to see you guys soon. Love yall and miss yall.

Hali Faye

Unknown said...

I just love that sweet little bald head of his! I think I would kiss on it every single day. I really don't think he could be any sweeter. Hope we get to see him in person over the holidays. Love you guys!