One year ago this week I was so excited because I became a faux aunt. You have so much to accomplish but yet I am so proud of you and your family. Your family sacrifices everyday in order for my family to live in freedom. I must say I have seen some cowboys in my day and you are the cutest cowboy I have ever seen. From the last picture, you seemed to have had the best birthday ever!!!! Happy Birthday Clay! Faux
1 comments:
One year ago this week I was so excited because I became a faux aunt. You have so much to accomplish but yet I am so proud of you and your family. Your family sacrifices everyday in order for my family to live in freedom. I must say I have seen some cowboys in my day and you are the cutest cowboy I have ever seen. From the last picture, you seemed to have had the best birthday ever!!!!
Happy Birthday Clay!
Faux
Post a Comment