---"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens..." Ecc. 3:1---
Happy Birthday, Clay! It looks like you had such a fun party...what a creative mom you have! ~the NC Parkers
Happy Birthday Clay! It was a great party! I can't believe it has been a year already.
Kat, will you come to Irving and organize Jackson's first birthday party? I want it to be that cute! You look beautiful, by the way. Amanda
JoJo and I are coming to see you, lil pardner! Earthquake and all! Aftershocks, no problem. You looked so handsome for your party. Wish we could've been there. Davis family
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Clay! It looks like you had such a fun party...what a creative mom you have!
~the NC Parkers
Happy Birthday Clay! It was a great party! I can't believe it has been a year already.
Kat, will you come to Irving and organize Jackson's first birthday party? I want it to be that cute! You look beautiful, by the way.
Amanda
JoJo and I are coming to see you, lil pardner! Earthquake and all! Aftershocks, no problem.
You looked so handsome for your party. Wish we could've been there.
Davis family
Post a Comment