i thought that i couldn't do third grade math...but apparently, i can do 8th grade math...i'm smarter than i previously thought! just wanted those of you who suffered through math with me in junior high, high school and college (this would mainly be julie!) to know that my college education was worth something...i can do simple algebra! yea!
| You Passed 8th Grade Math |
![]() |
Could You Pass 8th Grade Math?

5 comments:
Kat--
Good to hear from you. It's been fun to keep up with what's going on with ya'll via the blog. Hey, a group from church is going to be sending some care packages to soldiers. Would love send one to Clif....you can email me info @ ksh5273@hotmail.com.
Take care! kelly
I too can do simple algebra. YEA!!!! I am being forced to remember my math skills daily in order to help my bright students pass algebra. I shared my math issues with my studnets yesterday. Oh how, i miss Mrs. Hickey and Boris!!!!
P.S.
Don't hate on our math skills!
julie--
i'm not hating on YOUR math skills...but, seriously (i agreed with rita...hahahaha) don't you remember the pain of studying with brigham after practice? not understanding math was the most unpleasant part of my educational career!
KAT! I love that I can always count on you for a good laugh when I need it most. :) Hope you and Clay Jack are having a good old time. I know there's a certain aunt who can't wait to get to the Big H to see you guys. Wish we could come, too! Give Clif a shout-out from the SFB when you talk to him next. Love you.
Happy birthday, Clay!
Praying you have a wonderful day,
Amanda
Post a Comment