Thursday, January 25, 2007

Anybody still checking this thing?






Can I be honest here? I do not know where to begin...8 weeks without blogging is interesting because so much happens that it's hard to catch up! Well...I'll just keep the writing short (I know...it's a miracle) and just post some photos, because I know that's what you really want to see. Our trip to Texas was awesome - sleeping in, precious family time, good time with good friends, Clay FINALLY walking...too many wonderful memories to list here. But that said...I am ecstatic to be back in Hawaii...seriously...80 degrees of beautiful sunshine! Clay is loving it and so am I - 85 percent of our day is spent outside and the rest of the time there's either a Clay nap or a meal happening. So, thanks for the memories all of you amazing Texans...but you should really come here for a visit - snow is ok, but sunshine is awesome.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Selfishly, we're so glad you're both back! And I'm glad you're blogging again.

:-)

Momathon said...

Welcome back!!