Saturday, December 09, 2006

Who Prayed?

OK-- I need to know...who prayed? Because if you did, I need to know so that I can ask you to pray every time that I have a prayer request. Clay was awesome on the plane. He slept the entire flight from Hawaii to Houston and then had a great trip from Houston to Waco. We are so thankful for safe and happy travels! The past few days have been filled with good times with family. We are staying at my family's home for the next few weeks and then we'll switch to the Kennedy home for a while. Thanks friends for remembering to lift us up in your prayers. If there is a lack of blogging it's because we are on a dial-up connection...helllllooooo the country needs fast internet!

10 comments:

Anne said...

We prayed at Bible study, Kat! And I kept thinking about you both through the night. Soooooo glad you had a good flight!

We miss you here but are glad you're having family time. Hug Clay for us!

livinginthemidwest said...

Good job Clay! Wow, that will make traveling easier...knowing that he will sleep now. :o) Glad you made it there and I am sure you are enjoying being with family. You're missed here...Mondays just won't be the same. :o)

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!! Woohoo!

HaliFaye said...

Kat and Clay,I'm so thankful that the trip went well. I'm done with finals this Wendesday then I get to come home. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Praise the Lord!

Jan said...

Prayer works! and I agree, they need to get high speed (cheap high speed that is) out in the stix! I'm moving soon and won't have high speed anymore. very sad. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Michelle said...

So glad the trip went well! Praise the Lord! Enjoy home!

Momathon said...

That's fantastic news. We prayed for you in our little school and are thrilled to hear the outcome.
Have a great trip. God bless...

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat! I am so thankful that the flight went well, and that you have an extended time with your friends and family in Texas. What did we ever do before blogs? What a blessing to see God at work in the lives of those we love! Give Clif our love!
Joe & Cindy

Anonymous said...

Kat, I'm missing your updates! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's. I'm praying for you and Clif!