Friday, January 26, 2007

Long lost blog...





OK--- this post and the previous one should cover the last 8 weeks of our life...now I can just start to do current photos.
Since you haven't heard from us in awhile - let me bring you up to speed on my child---
- He is a monkey...he can climb up on top of things & into the smallest places
- He is so happy to be back home
- He says --- "peeeeese" (please), "dat-doo" (thank you), "dog-dog" (dog), "da-da" (everytime we go outside he hugs clif's truck and says da-da!) --those are the most common words for now...I think he says "all done" or "down" when he's through eating...not sure though! He has other words that he says, but not as much at these...this week anyway
- Finally - he walks!
- He is emotional & passionate ~ those are nice words for saying that he's sensitive and has a serious temper!
- He is a sweet boy most of the time...as long as things are going his way.
We'll be back to the blog soon...it's nice to be back to high-speed internet...I love the country, but seriously -you can learn a lesson of patience while waiting on dial-up!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO GLAD that I got to see you and that sweet boy and catch up a little bit. I wish I could have seen you more, but hopefully all 3 of you will be back soon. Glad you made it home safe. As much as I know you loved being here, I bet it was kind of nice to get back home. My questions is, how long did it take you to go through all of your mail?!?

Momathon said...

We are looking forward to seeing you at church. Glad you're home safe and sound.

Amanda said...

I missed you online! But I'm so glad you had a great visit to the Promise Land. Welcome back to blog world.

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

We miss you Cousin Clay.
You are a funny boy and I know you're loving walking around your island.
Jack & Jo

ginny said...

I missed your posts, but know you had a wonderful time in TX. It is great to go home, but also nice to go back "home". Welcome back to blogging:)

The Cobbs said...

Cooper and I loved seeing you and Clay Jack. You are a fun and loving mom - perfect for your passionate boy:)