Evelyn is five months old (actually older now) but I finally found my cord! Here's her Fave Five :
1. Finally getting some positive attention from her big bro! He finally likes her! Yesterday he said, "How was ur (your) breakfast Evs?"
2. Rolling over. She flips herself over and sleeps on her tummy...which has led to sleeping longer...I always knew she was a tummy sleeper.
3. Her exersaucer.
4. Her pacifier or anything else she can shove into her mouth!
5. Snuggling with Mom and/or Dad
8 comments:
Kat she's soooo beautiful!! It's amazing, the resemblance between her and Clay when he was that age. I want to meet these babies of yours!!
Yeah! Color photos of Evs. Love the madras, girl. Can't wait to see you roll....video, please.
She looks a lot like her daddy. Hope all the house stuff is going well. I have some websites for you for door knobs and such. We need before/after pics. Whitney
She looks a lot like her daddy. Hope all the house stuff is going well. I have some websites for you for door knobs and such. We need before/after pics. Whitney
Happy five months plus, Evy girl. You look so precious in your big girl plaid dress. I'm very excited that Clay has realized that you are something good in his life. He is going to bring you many hours of entertainment with his antics. I miss you both and can't wait to snuggle and play with you again soon. Love you so much, your Tutu.
Evs!
You look precious in your little dress. I cannot wait to see you again. Happy Five Months!
Faux
ooooooooo she's so cute! i wish i could reach into that picture and snap her out for a quick hug! glad you guys had fun in texas and hope to see you soon :)
sarah haegelin
Love you sweet Evy, look for a package in the mail! Clay Jack when I come see you we are going to play and have some fun! Miss you too Kat! Love, Ashley
Post a Comment