Does anyone have my battery charger for my camera? Because I'm just about 100% sure that I'm not responsible for losing it. Well....I wouldn't go that far...it could be my fault. So, for now all of you photo-junkies will have to wait for pictures and just read. We had a great weekend. Saturday we got up and drove to the country. Now, you all know I love Texas...but there is definitely something special about the wilderness in Virginia. It is incredible. A friend of ours invited us to his parent's weekend (yeah, you read that right...weekend) home. A river runs through their property & the scenery was almost too much for me to take in. To say it was beautiful is an understatement...it made me want to annoy them every weekend & sit on their huge porch every Saturday morning. Clay got to go fishing, ride on a cool tractor, play in a BIG sandbox, eat cookies, play in a tent & feed horses. He was loving feeding the horses...until one decided that his finger would be a fun thing to eat. Really...a horse bit his finger! It was one of those moments that I knew it was going to happen before it actually did. It just nipped him and he was fine...after the shock of it he was petting the horses again...so I don't think that he's too damaged.
Then Sunday night Clif & I went over to our almost new house to scrub the walls. Is that a normal thing to do when you buy a house? Are most people's houses so dirty that when you srub them you can see the ORANGE nicotene streaming down the walls? I feel like we should videotape this house and show it to people that smoke...I cannot believe how gross it is. But, as Clif & I were scrubbing I told him that I always knew, even when we were dating, that we would be messing with an old house someday. In my mind the house would be older, it would be in Texas, and we wouldn't be scrubbing the walls because of cigarettes...but, I am excited that we are saving this house from it's grossness. Next week, we're hoping to paint & rip up the green shag carpet...I love ripping up carpet and seeing hardwoods underneath...that is really exciting to me.
I'm tearing through our house, cleaning out cabinets, closets and boxes...so surely today I will find my cord, then I can put Evy's 5 month pictures up!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
MIA: My camera cord!
Posted by Clay at 5:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment