Wednesday, June 25, 2008





Sometimes it feels like we are caught up in the struggle of getting by every day and forget to get out enjoy where we live...but not yesterday! Yesterday afternoon we drove just a bit and spent some time at Great Falls Park. Something about waterfalls amazes me and also terrifies me a little bit...especially with Clay trying to climb over the wall. Clay had a great time climbing on rocks and trying to stand in every patch of poison ivy that I could see...why does he do that? Evs enjoyed the sunshine and I loved being outside with my family. Clif & I even played a little volleyball & I made the declaration that we have actually aged...or maybe we're just rusty because we haven't played volleyball since we moved to VA...that's probably it...we're just out of practice.

5 comments:

livinginthemidwest said...

That is really pretty. Love the new blog look by the way. I think you change your blog as much as you move your furniture around. :o) I always remember coming over and thinking, "wait a minute, the couch used to be over there."

Ashley said...

Love these pictures! Needing a break from this Texas heat! Love the sweet pictures of Clay and glad you are enjoying the beauty around you. Those pictures could be postcards! Miss ya!

New said...

Oh man! I wish...I were there to play volleyball with you and Clif. The pictures are great of Clay-Jack. Lets talk soon.

New

Josh Macy said...

Hey Katherine. How are you friend. I love Great Falls. Josh and I have been there a few times. Your kids are beautiful and growing everytime I check this thing...but I don't have to tell you that. I am in Virgina for the next month or so...I would love to see you. Let me know what your schedule is like. Take care friend.

Josh Macy said...

by the way, this is Lorrie :)