Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And After....





Last night we celebrating Evy's first birthday! It was fun to watch her in the spotlight...a rare occasion around here. Before talking all about our Evs...I thought I would show the promised after photos. Clif and I think that the dramatic difference is more striking in person...but, you get the idea...we don't feel like our home is a health hazard anymore!

6 comments:

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

love the house, love the evs!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday sweet Evy! Cannot believe it has been a year!!! Love the after photos and want to see in person soon. Are those shiny bright ornaments on your tree? Love them and love ya'll! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! the house looks amazing! i can't believe Evs is one already...it seems like Clay was just born.

Lisa said...

WOW! The house looks great! I need to see some more pictures...kitchen, Evy's room, Clay's room, etc. :) And happy birthday to that beautiful little girl!

be your BEst YOU said...

I can't believe you took on such a project! I fear the day we have to do that. But awesome job!! Your family is so precious. Talk soon.

AlanaKay

The Ritz Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVS! HOUSE LOOK GREAT! MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!