Thursday, July 16, 2009

July

Clif and Scarlett...cute, huh?

Evy is pretty sure that she is about 3 1/2 years old...not quite.


There is a bit of an issue with Scarlett's belly button...so she still hasn't had a real bath! I know she'll love it once she gets submerged.

And finally...this is our "scuber-diver". Yeah, that's his outfit he came up with. I need to post photos of all of his hats. He becomes different characters throughout the day...but as he switches characters, he also switches hats. It is a little dramatic for me...but, drama is always a word that can describe scuber-diver Clay.
If you are wondering...where is Kat's picture? I would love a photo with my family, but it seems I am always asleep. I will wake up soon and we will take a picture all together!
And in other news...I am now on facebook. What in the world? I wanted to not do it...but, I'm not thinking clearly today and I joined. I'm feeling an addiction coming on.




7 comments:

Ashley said...

YIPEE you gave in! Two posts this week, what is going on. Miss ya friend and pumped you are on FB! Yes it is addicting!

Unknown said...

stop the presses sister!...two posts in a a week?! i love it. proud of you!

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Love you, Scarlett Lee Kennedy! I feel a song coming on....

Ben and Lola said...

I would agree Facebook is addicting but if you keep up with it doesn't take all that long. That's what you can during the middle of the night! :-) You'll be getting my friend invitation very soon!

New said...

Love the pictures! Let me know when Scarlett Lee gets her package!

Lorrie Macy said...

Kat, I'm so glad you are back in action on the blog. I'm in and out of your area all of the time now and would love to see you guys...all 5 of you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She looks beautiful. Glad to hear your recovering well and have plenty of helping hands. Let us know if you need anything--including playtime with Clay and Evelyn.