Thursday, August 06, 2009

One Month with Scarlett



Scarlett turned one month old this past week. She is the delight of the family...Clay and Evy are in love with her. They love to pat and kiss on her. She's struggling through taking naps and being content throughout the day...but, so far all 3 of my babies have been this way and it just takes a few weeks for it work itself out. I'm just REALLY thankful that she sleeps at night. I don't mind feeding her throughout the night because she just falls right back asleep. She eats every 3 hours and just wants someone to hold her in between feedings. She hasn't fallen in love with being swaddled...she tries to pull her arms out of the swaddle...just like her big sister did. She reminds us of Clay when we look at her...her eyes and mouth are very similar to his. I love to hold a sleeping baby...but I am looking forward to the coming months as she gets a little bit more comfortable spending her awake time in a seat and starts sleeping through the night. I won't complain about that night sleeping though...so far she's doing great at that! We love our little girl and I feel so completely blessed when I check on all 3 little ones before I go to bed every night.

4 comments:

Tutu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tutu said...

How can one little girl change so much in just one week? You are beautiful, Scarlett Lee, just like your brother and sister. I sure miss you three and I can't wait until I get back to FC to play and give you hugs. Lots of love...your Tutu

Ashley said...

Happy One Month baby Scarlett! I love you and haven't even held you yet, you are just beautiful! Love your brother and sister too and glad they are so in love with you! Love ya lots, Auntie Ash

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Awww....can't wait to hold you, little girl. See you in October!