


Where has the time gone? I kept hearing parents saying how it would fly by (and I kept looking at them like they were insane)...in the first few weeks your blare-eyed (hahaha Kennedys) state of shock fools you into thinking that parenthood will drag on forever & you will never sleep again. Then before you know it your baby is sleeping through the night & laughing at you for no apparent reason other than the fact they love you. That brings me to month nine...I was perfectly happy with my child that stayed where I left him...but, that is over & he low-crawls like every infantry marine's son should. He's a man...or tiny man...on a mission to chew on things that are not appropriate & for some odd reason loves to lick the floor (I'm not the only one who thinks that's weird, right?). Clay is a lover of life...he already sees the world from a smiley point of view...I hope I can encourage him to stay that way. So, the two of us are just loving life, swinging outside, watering the plants & taking an occasional shopping trip (Clay told me that he likes to shop because it distracts him from missing his Daddy, I tend to agree). My mom is on a plane over the Pacific coming to see us & Clif will be home in about a week. We are doing great & so grateful for the past nine months!
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Bottom of the NINTH
Posted by Clay at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is so precious. I am so impressed about the rolled up sleeves...Paxton gives you a 5 second window to get him dressed. It is torture to him to have a diaper change. I am so glad Clif will be home soon, I don't know how you do it!!
Hey Clayboy!
You did a wonderful job for this photo shoot. I hear you are constantly on the move these days. You are looking as cute as ever. I cannot wait for you to stay with your Aunt Faux while your mommy and daddy go on a hot date!
See you in a week!
Aunt Faux
Clay is so adorable! Wish we could meet him. Licking the floor made me laugh b/c it's just as yucky as Libby's love of chewing on Addi's shoes :) By the way, Addi and I always found shopping to be great therapy when her Daddy was gone....Bryan never understood that one :)
Ginny
Please tell me that you're blowing these pictures up to some ridiculously insane size and hanging them all over your house! I really don't think there's any way the child could be any cuter. We miss you guys, and I'm glad your mom is on her way - do some shopping for us. Cara and I will be thinking about you as we're scrapping in the wee hours of the night at the farm this weekend. Love you!
Selena-
You are hilarious...I miss you. Thanks for the sweet comments on Clay & for your randomness. I can think of some more for you...
5) You like to sleep (I love you for that!)
6) You like Grapenut-O's...a tie that will always bind us
7) You are an amazing friend, always compassionate & a servant to others
--I'm feeling you on the Sonic commercials...we get those sometimes & more importantly the Target commercials. HELLLLOOOO...we don't have those here & it's just not right...a world without Targets OR Sonics!
Take care friend...hope to see you sometime soon! (Why were you talking about us at dinner?!?! :) )
Seriously, about the Sonic and Target commercials. I always have to turn the channel when they come on..just kidding. I guess I took for granted living near them. Someday...
See you tomorrow Kat!
Your Hawaii friend,
erin
Hey Kat! I enjoy seeing what you guys are up to! I went back today and read the rest of your “random thoughts” blog and got a few good laughs. Apparently all of your friends are only neat clean people that can’t seem to go to bed with dishes in the sink :), that have tabbed binders (Lisa :) ) with their favorite decorating ideas in the correct category. Friends that always have their towels hung neatly, their bed made every day, and the list goes on…..
I think the only way in which I am similar is that I like the toilet paper to roll over the top too, but I don’t like actually changing the roll.
So if you ever drop in for a visit, you’d have to excuse my messiness, and maybe you could change the toilet paper roll for me just the way we like it!
PS You have one really cute kiddo!!!!!!
Post a Comment