Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fun to be One!
















Do you remember me telling you the Clay is independent? Well...this is what happens when he plays on his own. Everyday I pull out his toys and let him play in his room while I do things in other rooms in the house. Today he decided to ignore those boxes of toys and pull everything out of his dresser (one of his favorite things to do). I came in to check on him & he had crawled into his little rocking chair with his "night-night" and a book. A boy after my own heart. He's a mess, but I understand where he gets that from & I don't mind. I'm a bit of a mess as well. Just a few days until we get on the plane & come to visit you Texans. We are excited!
Oh yeah-- please ignore the outfit...I rarely get Clay dressed until we actually GO somewhere...we aren't going anywhere today so it's a pj top & diaper day...don't judge!

6 comments:

Planning Committee said...

Oh, Clay, look at you! You do look like you are having fun. You have your room looking like your room here in Texas. I'm working like crazy cleaning out drawers and fixing up your room here. I can see I should put some fun things for you to find when you empty the drawers here. I love all of these action pictures.

Only 4 more sleeps until we see you...Grandad and I are very excited. Love, Your Tutu

livinginthemidwest said...

No judging here. You've seen the pictures of my kids...diapers and tighties...at least Clay has a shirt on. ;o)

Unknown said...

I'm with the other comment - at least he had a shirt on! That's more than I can say for Ethan some hot summer days...and he's 2! I guess that's one of the many perks of having a boy! Hey, I know you're going to have a MILLION things to bring with you, but if you can fit in any (even one) of Clay's scrapbooks, I would love to look through them. I get a lot of my ideas from Cara's, so I thought I'd branch out and steal some of yours, too. :) Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat! I'm trying to get a hold of you. E-mail me when you get a chance!

Momathon said...

He's adorable! Don't worry about how he's dressed--he's in HAWAII. Our kids ran around naked in the yard until they were about...um, well, I still have to remind Ian to keep his clothes on in the back yard! Any wya, it makes potty training way easier for boys (think trees).
Glad you'll be with your Texas folks, but we'll sure miss you here.

ginny said...

We love days we get to hang out around the house and not get dressed! Clay's room looks a lot like Libby's...she loves pulling books off her bookshelf :) Have a great visit in Texas. We'll be there at the end of the month...already planning our Mexican food meals followed by Blue Bell ice cream for dessert!