Saturday, February 17, 2007




Photo One - Clay's post-bath naked dance. After bathtime every night I let Clay run...free. Naked & happy he dances to music and puts these blocks on his wrists...why? I'm not sure why...he came up with it on his own, it's really impressive when there are two on each arm.
Photo Two & Three - Clay about to climb into the rocker & then loving on his puzzle pieces...
Photo Four - I left the room one morning for just a few minutes...I came back & he had climbed into our stroller (kept inside so it doesn't rust) & was eating a box of raisins. Have you heard that Clay can climb like a monkey...it's pretty amazing.

I guess admitting to myself last night that I didn't want to blog made me want to blog again...women are so strange....
**We are gearing up for some Aggie basketball this morning...sporting events come on at weird times here. When Clif is home and Aggie football is on at 7:30 am, he wants to eat hotdogs, chips & queso and other strange things...just to make feel right. We aren't that fanatical without him here...but we do love the Aggies (despite their double tech losses...someone please put us out of our red raider misery). I'm starting to get pumped about March Madness, for some reason I love this tournament...I watch it with or without my husband, which I think is weird for a woman to do. Maybe it goes back to my childhood & memories of my Dad pulling for the Duke dream teams...I don't know, whatever the case...the fact that the Aggies actually have a chance to be in the final four...some might say a certain place is freezing over...others are jumping for bizarro world joy, we are just excited! Now, I have run & get dressed...Clay's catching a cat-nap & the Aggies are on in 16 minutes!

4 comments:

Planning Committee said...

Yeah! Clay is back! Thank you for posting more pictures. I enjoyed your writing from the night before but you know what I log on to see. He has changed and grown so much in the short time y'all have been back. He has obviously picked up some funny antics now that he is home...thank you for sharing them.

KatieKate said...

At A&M, Christina (Sherry) and I convinced (conned) Janna (Schierling) and Steph (Roe) to get level 2 cable so we "all" could watch Mrach Madness.

You're not alone, Friend :)

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Love the naked dance!
Jack's Dad lets him do this but not-so-fun party pooper mom always says no. The reason was evident when Jack had an accident all over his bedroom floor and blue recliner last week.
J and J watching Sesame Street - did you try it yesterday while getting ready for church?

Unknown said...

You are not alone or weird about your March Madness. I, too, love this time of year, but having the Aggies in it, makes it all the better!

--Sharla Hays