It's hard to believe, but this Wednesday will be the day that (hopefully) we find out if this baby is a sister or brother for Clay. Our bedroom decorating is at a stand-still because Clay's room will depend on the gender of this child. So...I'm ready to find out for lots of different reasons.
I'd love to hear some predictions...but, I feel that I must give you all of the information so that you can make the best guess possible.
The background on this baby is that the pregnancy feels just like the last one - I was sick for the same amount of time, I think I looked the same and with the exception of having Clif around...I feel like I've had this pregnancy before. So, my guess is that Clay will have a brother due at Christmas. You may think I'm bummed about this (if you have any idea how much I'd love to dress a little girl in the cutest clothes ever) but, really I'd love to have two boys two years apart. I think that they would have so much fun playing sports together & just being buddies in life. So, this time around, I'm happy either way. (BUT, if this is a boy...and then we have ANOTHER boy...that means I'll be WAY outnumbered...so I'm hoping a girl someday!)
So, you have two days to share your prediction --
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Guesses Anyone?
Posted by Clay at 7:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Well you know I would love for PINK too, but I am thinking boy as well! I think 1407 may be a boy making group! Love ya and excited to hear! ~Ashley
My guess, a boy!!! But Kat just remember, on the first two sonograms we thought Cameron was a boy and then on the third one, we found out she was a she!!!
Nicole
I say you need a girl. So go girl! But it's good that you're happy either way.
My pregnancies were completely different and I had two boys...so I don't know what to tell you. But am excited to know!
My pregnancies were pretty much the same -- I carried both children the same way. And as you know, I have a boy AND a girl. I'm predicting you'll get exactly what God wants you to get. ;-)
I usually agree with whatever the mom thinks ... but I'm gonna go with my gut and say girl !! Also... check out Sharyn's blog ... they found out what they are having today ... y'all are due around the same time !!! Her link is Ellie's blog ...
Kat, I promise you'll survive with sons and love every minute of it. Being outnumbered isn't so bad.
I'd go with your instinct. Everyone told me I was having a boy except myself and my co-worker who got to watch me get sick daily. Mother's intuition???
My pregnnacies were the same too and they are different sexes. You are definantely right...either way you and Clif win. Either Clay has a blast with a brother or protects a sister. You will just love watching them love each other. Whit
However you will eventually need a girl for antiquing and crafting.
I think I am going to go with girl. One, because it is against the odds and I have another really good reason why? Also, how much does it cost to get in on this pool?
Great to see you three this weekend! We hope El Paso Cafe continues to satisfy the Tex-Mex cravings for you.
Our guess - a boy. But we already told y'all that.
eddy&rach&rory
I really have no idea...my pregnancies have thrown all my theories out the window :) Either way, you will be blessed and happy. Waiting to hear...
Post a Comment