Sweet Evy-Lou is four weeks old. I really cannot believe that time has flown by so quickly. She is a pleasure. Most of her time is still spent sleeping...she takes after her Mommy and seems quite tired most of the time! Other than getting her nights and days mixed up sometimes - she has been fairly easy to manage & I am so happy about that (her brother was a bit of a screamer!). I may be mistaken, but I think she likes me the best. (Just kidding...she likes anyone who will hold her.)
Clay is getting adjusted to her...so that has been a big step in our house. He doesn't mind that she's here and he even will throw a pacifier at her if he sees one lying around. It was great to have Tutu's help for a few weeks and now Mam is here, which is also great!
I'm not sure how much this girl weighs...but I do know that she has packed on the pounds since birth. Her likes this month include - sleeping in her papasan, sleeping on Mom (all night long...yuck), well...just sleeping in general - except during the hours of 12:30 am to 5:30 am. Her dislikes are - people with cold hands changing her diapers and clothes, gas pains, anything that I eat that's too spicy.
We are so thankful for this little girl and look forward to watching her grow and fit into our family.
14 comments:
Praise the Lord your mommy posted new photos with you in PINK!!!!!!!! I love you sweet Evy Lou and cannot wait to hold you! Clay Jack I miss you too sweet boy! Hugs and love from Texas!
Evy Lou, you are beautiful! We are so glad to hear that you are a happy little girl who likes to sleep!
Evy Lou,
You are precious! I cannot wait for you and Judd to meet! Love you guys!
Faux
Wow! I think she has changed so much in just the few days I've been home. For anyone who doubts what you say about her being precious, I can verify that she is one of the cuddliest and sweetest new babies I've ever known. Of course, I have no memories of Clay Jack crying (just kidding). He's making up for that now by being the funniest two-year old that I know. What a gift to have two precious grandchildren! I constantly have all these Clayisms going off in my head ...I even think I'm humming the Wonder Pet's "Teamwork" song rather than random humming since I got back. Thank you for letting me be a live-in granny/mom for a few weeks... I'm ready and willing to come back at any time. Love and miss you four. Tutu
You're a cutie Evy Lou!! Can't wait to meet you and see your family! Lots of Love, Sarah
Kat, she is so precious. I'm glad to hear that things are going well. Congratulations.
You know, I knew Evy would be beautiful, but even at only 4 weeks she is quite stunning! I love her sweet pink bow. Who ever thought that you and I would put bows on our girls heads... maybe a bball in their hands, but no bow! So, are you going to be changing the title of your blog now?
She is so cute!!!!! I have been waiting to see updated pict!!! Take care.
Love Nicole
She is beautiful Kat ! Love seeing the new pics of her !
laci
She is soooo cute. She looks a lot like her daddy... I know that you are having so much fun. Whitney
Hey, I'm coming to visit DC 5-8 Feb. Can I come meet this girl?
Oooooohhhhhh...I wish I could just snuggle her up. She looks precious and I'm so glad to hear she got your sleeping gene. :) Love you guys.
She really is so beautiful. Glad she's your "easier" one. My first was the "easier" one...what a shock when the 2nd came along :) Before too long, Clay won't remember what life was like without her.
Auntie C must hold her....NOW.
Post a Comment