After a few minutes in the bitter cold...Clay still was not quite ready to come inside today!
Selena!
First photo...
With the exception of Evy's love of the wee morning, seriously 12:30-2 am is this girl's prime time, we have had a great week in our home. Just quality time with Mam and even a visit from Selena!
11 comments:
Well I have seen everyone but you Mommy Kat! Post a picture of you with the kiddos ASAP!!! Love all the cute ones you did post and the one of Clif and Evy is so sweet! Stay warm! Love ya, Ashley
I LOVED the one of Clay in the blocks.
Love seeing those Kennedy children together! How cute! Enjoy!
love banty
I love the new photos and the new layout! My favorite picture is with Clay and Evy, it looks like he is about to give her a big tickle. You might want to double check your link to the Wood Family, I don't think it is the one you wanted. :)
They are too sweet!! I love your sweet kiddos.
These pictures are adorable! I love the one of both of them together and the one in the blocks. The pictures from the last post in the snow are also precious. You two made some beautiful babies. I also love the new backy.
awww... a daddy and his girl. So. Sweet.
And Selena!!! Hi!!! You're as beautiful as ever.
ok...corrections noted...
sorry Erin...I don't know why I put the wrong link up ~ but it was definitely WRONG!
LHIGP - my husband told me that I didn't know how to spell "prairie"...whoops...I guess I should not try to type and put Evy to sleep at the same time!
I love the pic of Evy and Clay! He looks ready to swing, and she has her hand ready to block. They already look like they will be best friends! Hope all is well!
Love the pictures! Cute, cute kiddos.
Love the pictures Kat. Especially the one's of Evy and her daddy. I was looking back at some of your older posts and it is incredible just how much Clay has changed. Thanks for sharing!
Rebekah
Post a Comment