Thursday, December 27, 2007

You want to hear something cool? It's 3:53 am...and Evy has decided that this is a good time to be awake. Just wanted everyone to know how happy I am to be awake and walking around with a baby right now. (You know...for some reason, I actually really don't mind....too much.)

3 comments:

rick and sharyn mc said...

Kat,
I'm sure I'll be in your boat VERY soon! We are one week away from our due date...I am trying to 'prepare' myself for all those late night bonding times =)
I'm thankful to hear everything is going well with Evy.
~Sharyn

Princess Ellie said...

isn't it great being a mommy ... it's amazing how it can change you ... or it did for me anyway, in fact I'm wondering if I will ever sleep in a deep sleep again :) ...

laci

New said...

I thought of you this morning when I was up at 2AM! Hope all is well.

j