Thursday, January 12, 2006

3 Months!




Clay's three-month birthday came and went without much excitement...but we did make it to church and everyone was amazed at how much he had grown over the past month. Clay made it through the entire service without crying, but everyone around us was cracking up because he had the LOUDEST hiccups! This month Clay's sweet personality has really shown. He's quick to smile, laugh and is so excited when I go and get him out of bed in the morning (and take the swaddle off so he can stretch his legs!). The two of us have fun taking walks in Hawaii's gorgeous weather, playing pat-a-cake, and streching his arms way above his head. I am getting excited to see Clif with his son and for our family to be together for the first time! This is such a wonderful time for Clif and Clay to meet...Clay is so interactive as opposed to just sitting around like babies do the first few months. I am thankful for my new little friend. At first I was afraid how I would have our first child with Clif gone, but Clay has helped me get through some of the toughest parts of the deployment and now it's over!

3 comments:

New said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
New said...

Kat~
Well, the time as finally arrived for you all to be together for the first time as a family. I am so excited for you. And, I am so glad you have your new little friend. He is so precious and sweet.

Clay~ You look so handsome in your overalls. Give your mom some hugs for me. I love you guys!
~j

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Looking good, big boy. You are such a big handsome boy. Don't forget us. Josie wants to play pat-a-cake with you and Jack wants to teach you how to throw a ball. Uncle Will and Aunt Cara love and miss you and can't wait to see you in February.