Thursday, January 12, 2006

Whew!

OK, OK! I've heard the grumblings from everyone...I am so sorry for the delay in blogging. Clay and I took a break because of our Texas trip. It's hard to blog when you're dealing with the super slow computers in Texas! But we are back and going to be updating more often!
Clay and I flew back to Hawaii a few weeks ago and he was great on the flight! Unfortunately, I was stressed the entire time! But...then we got home and we've had a few firsts since getting here. Clay went to the beach for the first time and we've also had our first time alone without Clay's wonderful grandmothers! I've got to admit...I don't mind it a bit, although we miss everyone! We are anxiously awaiting Clif's arrival home, which will be in the next few days! I can't even tell you how many people have said they wish they could be a fly on the wall when Clif finally sees Clay for the first time, so hopefully we'll capture those first few moments for all of you sappy people in Texas.

0 comments: