sooo.....it's 11 pm...I usually go to bed at 8...but, here I am typing because Clif's plane is supposed to get in around 1 am and I just can't sleep. I had great plans to go to bed around 7 or 8...then I remembered that I have a 3 month old that can spoil the best of my plans. He is almost never fussy after his last meal at night....usually just drifts off to sleep without much of a fight, but tonight...there was a fight...so I missed my sleeping window. Darn. Now I'm afraid to fall asleep, even though my eyes and my head are telling me it's time to sleep, if I go to sleep I may never wake up and then I would miss going to Hangar 5 to greet Clif...so, I better just stay awake. I am so glad that this deployment is over! This was a tough one...with baby Clay making his grand entrance while Clif was gone! Clif and I have been together for 10 years now...(that's weird)...and our relationship has been full of separation due to college, summer camps, and the Marine Corps, but this was the number one hardest of them all! I am so thankful that it is over and glad to know that we could do it! Now for a few months of relaxing...(yeah right)...
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment