Eleven months old...Clayton Jack is a mess ~ from head to toe. He scoots around the house like he owns the place & has his own rythmic hum as he moves. He is pulling up & cruising around furniture, but does not seem at all interested in walking on his own. He's got bruises & scratches on his face from all of his adventures around the house. We love his blonde hair that has begun to curl in the back, but I bought scissors because it's starting to curl over his ears. This month we are enjoying ourselves as a complete family & are not looking forward to being separted again in just a few short days. I am so grateful for my little friend that will keep me company while Clif is away. He is a blessing.
I'm sorry if you didn't want to see ALL of these pictures, but he's eleven months old, so I thought I'd post 11 photos. Clay was obsessed with this stick from the Plumeria tree in our front yard & he really does love this baseball Clif gave him. He hasn't figured out throwing yet, but he does drop it a lot & then chase after it when it rolls.
Here's my list for the day....
ELEVEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CLAY:
1. He always has a smile for a stranger...well, almost always
2. He "talks" with so much enthusiasm
3. His bottom lip sticking out when he crys
4. His curiosity about the world around him
5. How hard he trys to say words...like light...his favorite!
6. The way he changes positions 50 million times during the night
7. His hilarious laugh, it always gets me laughing
8. How he loves for us to sneak up on him
9. The way he iniates a game of chase
10. How much he loves to sleep!
11. His sweet smile before he goes to bed & when he wakes up
Saturday, September 09, 2006
11's
Posted by Clay at 1:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy eleven to my little nephew. I miss your cute face already.
Thanks for surprising us here in TX! Your cousins are still looking for you at the farm and here in GP.
Seriously this time - I don't think he can get any sweeter. I love all the pictures...there are many times throughout Ethan's 22 months that I stop and pray that I never ever forget that exact moment. At least we have digital cameras so we can take lots of pictures and try to remember everything! SFB is praying for you guys this week.
Post a Comment