


Helllooooo....can anyone hear me? It seems like so long since I got to blog! OK- it's only been two weeks or three weeks, who's counting right? Well...so much has happened in the last few weeks. Our little family surprised everyone (with the exception of the Davis family...thanks guys!) by flying under the cover of darkness and arriving at DFW very early in the morning. We surprised Mam first in Grand Prairie...I think her head is still spinning from seeing Clay playing on the floor with Jack and Josie! Then we drove to Clifton High School and surprised Tutu, then the Vet Clinic to surprise Doc and finally the Roper home to surprise Grandad (is that your name?). All four them received us with open arms and jaws that were on the floor from shock. It was the best surprise ever & we loved every minute of the time spent with our families. Thanks everyone for dropping everything to be with us!
I wanted to write all of this last week, but blogger was being tempermental and would not let me post pictures and words, so I got those pictures up one minute before we left for the airport for trip #2...literally. It's good to be home!
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Posted by Clay at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We'll never forget our time with you. Love the new photos and blogs. Sounds like a great trip to the Big Island. Clay is such a joy to all of us! Love you - Aunt Cara
Jason and I love the pic of Clay in the tire swing! I know your quick trip to Texas was one of a lifetime. Glad I was able to catch a quick glimpse of you all. Can't wait to hear all about the Big Island. Love you guys!
Psuedo and Faux
What fun! Wish we could all be in Texas at the same time...we've got to meet those Kennedy/Davis kids and catch up with their parents and grandparents. Maybe one day...
Ginny
Post a Comment