Monday, May 28, 2007

Officer and a Gentleman

OK all of you Bachelor fans...it happened.

We ran to the mall in Honolulu this morning & I saw a girl wearing a dress...here is what happened in my thought process - A conversation with myself...
"That is a really cute dress. I wonder where that girl got it? Wait a second...I've seen that dress before! It was on tv...that's Tessa from The Bachelor!"
Then I started laughing and told Clif that Andy Baldwin & Tessa were at the mall. We laughed together and did stare a little bit. This season was more interesting to us because the guy was in the military and stationed here, on Oahu. Not to sound like a trashy magazine...but this is what we saw.
Andy & Tessa were parking and just getting out of his blue jeep. Here's the weird part...they had three little girls with them. Why? We don't know...but, we had fun making up stories about who the little girls were. We think they were headed to Nieman's. Clif commented that Lt. Andy looked just as awkward as ever. So, that's our story. We saw them. No kidding, right after that we saw a girl who looked JUST like Tara Reid. We're not sure if it was her...but we'll say it was just for the sake of a good story.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha ha! That's awesome! I love that you recognized her dress from the show.

Princess Ellie said...

Ha Ha ...That is so funny, I didn't even see the show until the very end ... so I guess I was a little behind ... but I will admit that I thought of you immediately when I realized where he was from !

Janelle and Ella said...

Amanda is one of my dear friends and emailed me the link to your blog yesterday because she knew I would enjoy it. And I'm so glad she did because I LOVE this story!! That would have made me so happy to see Andy and Tessa in person! What a fun story!

Michelle said...

Thats so fun! I actually ran into Trista and Ryan in DC! I bumped them on M Street and everyone with me was freaking out... and I was all who was that? They laughed an informed me it was the couple from the Bachelor... sadly I have only seen breif snipits so had no idea...