All our bags are packed...but, we're not quite ready to go! Wow...our house is just about completely packed up. We're waiting on the movers to come and finish the job. Last night we stayed in the little hotel on base. Picture this...usually Clif and I sleep in a king size bed and Clay sleeps across the hall in his crib. Last night...Clif, Clay and I all shared a double bed. It was cramped. Clay would not sleep in his pack and play! Tonight I'll lay the hammer down and make him...but I felt a tad bit sorry for him considering the fact that he watched his whole life get packed up yesterday! So...we'll probably be out of touch for a few days, at least. If you're in Texas...see you soon!
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So Pumped you are on your way!
Oh I can't wait for you to get here! I'll be in Maryland in July - maybe we can catch up!
Well, we were in TX. We even got to finally meet Jack and Josie, but missed you 3. That's okay because soon enough we will practically be neighbors :) Let us know if we can do anything to help you get settled once you get to DC.
This is the longest "few days" ever!
hellllllo its been over a month and i'm DYING for news!!!
Post a Comment