Wednesday, May 23, 2007

juuuuust kidding

Remember when I said I was back, I think that I lied. For some reason I haven't wanted to blog or check other people's blogs...it's weird.

Let me catch you up--

1. Doc & Mam came to visit for a week.

2. During that visit Clif & I flew to Molokai & did some serious relaxing...while Doc & Mam stayed with Clay...thank you Doc & Mam!

3. We are couch-less. Some good friends bought our couches & so we don't have any for the next week or so.

4. We are moving...soon! We fly out of Hawaii on June 1.


Things that are going on with Clay-Jack...
--He likes to kick-back and put his feet up (as you can see above)
--He LOVES his Da-Da. It's an obsession, I think. Today Clay and I were playing in the front yard and a Marine drove by in his uniform & Clay said "Da-Da!" But then, the Marine kept driving...Clay turned to me & started wailing. His heart was broken. He thought his Da-Da drove by and didn't even stop! That's the problem with living in a place where all of the Da-Da's dress exactly alike!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been wondering where you were! Thanks for the update - I'm sure Clay had a GREAT time hanging with Doc & Mam. Can't wait for you to be back on the mainland!

LJ said...

That is so precious... maybe things will be a little clearer when you get back closer to home. I mean, anywhere is closer than Hawaii right? Little CJ is just adorable and although light in L-B's is getting so BIG!