Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Merry August?

Thank you Doc & Mam!

Clay's Doc & Mam work just about year round on their HUGE garden (and new orchard) either planting, picking or getting the garden ready for the next year. It is hard work (especially picking blackberries) often done in the extreme heat of a Texas summer! Mam sells some of their products at the Clifton Farmer's Market & this year the proceeds went to play sets for the grand kids. Clay and the Davis kids received their Christmas presents in August and we are so glad!


7 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, my goodness! I can't get over how much Clay has changed! He's grown up so much! Hug him for us.

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Love seeing the grandones so happy on their own "parks." Makes all the work worthwhile! Thanks to the dads for assembly.

Mam O'Four 1/2

Ashley said...

In 3 weeks I can play with sweet Clay on the new playground! He is growing up to fast, make it stop! Love ya and I am on a countdown until I see you all! Love, Ashley

Little House in Grand Prairie said...

Clif,

I think we were putting together our playsets at the same time. I "felt" your blood, sweat, and tears...as I shed my own. It inspired me to push on my brotha.

Will

Princess Ellie said...

Don't ya just love Grandparents !!

Laci

Anonymous said...

what a stunner your little guy is!!! i'm sure he'll get plenty of good use out of his own little castle. :)

Ashley S. said...

These are great pictures! He looks so cute and sweet in the first one in the swing.
I know it's typical of the first pregnancy, but I didn't see any from then... I want to see a baby belly picture!