Enough about that...these pictures have nothing to do with me being tired...but they are just a glimpse of what we have been up to over the past week. As you can see, Clay is in to lining things up these days. He gets all of his "people" out of their tub & lines them up on the train tracks, he gets all of his cars and does the same thing. He lines up all of his balls too, and then he hits them with a golf club, that one is always entertaining. You can also see in the photos that 1) Clay still likes to sleep only in a diaper for naps and then hates to get dressed again! 2) the temperatures dropped and all of Clay's long pants are a size too big!. I had to get a picture of the boys on Sunday, they looked too cute in their matching shirts. Clay loves when he is wearing a Polo shirt like Clif. He says, "Horsey....neiiiggghhhh," and points to the Polo logo on the shirts. He has the best horse noise, I don't know where he learned it...but it is seriously impressive.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Lazy Days
Enough about that...these pictures have nothing to do with me being tired...but they are just a glimpse of what we have been up to over the past week. As you can see, Clay is in to lining things up these days. He gets all of his "people" out of their tub & lines them up on the train tracks, he gets all of his cars and does the same thing. He lines up all of his balls too, and then he hits them with a golf club, that one is always entertaining. You can also see in the photos that 1) Clay still likes to sleep only in a diaper for naps and then hates to get dressed again! 2) the temperatures dropped and all of Clay's long pants are a size too big!. I had to get a picture of the boys on Sunday, they looked too cute in their matching shirts. Clay loves when he is wearing a Polo shirt like Clif. He says, "Horsey....neiiiggghhhh," and points to the Polo logo on the shirts. He has the best horse noise, I don't know where he learned it...but it is seriously impressive.
Posted by Clay at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Don't you hate getting caught like that?! I have more than once, but I won't tell you what time it was...cause that would be really embarrassing :)
Clay is a cutie!
Hey Kat!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Laci gave me your blog sight and I was so encouraged by how stong you were when Clif was gone...during your pregnancy. You are an amazing woman! Now, what a sweet time to experience this pregnancy with Clif!
I hope you get your energy back and enjoy each and every day with your little Clay. He won't be an only child for much longer!!
Blessings to you and your family!
Sharyn McElmurry
Hey Kennedy crew! I am glad to see you guys are doing well!! I hope you get more energy Kat!! Can't wait for December!! It is going to be a GREAT month!!
One week! Clayton Jack get ready I am coming to see you! Love ya, Ashley
Just wishing we were neighbors....
Aunt Cara and co.
Hey Kat,
Kurt and Roz informed of you blog so I thought I would check it out. I hope you are doing well and I look forward to talking to you. Congratulations on the pregnancy of a little girl. How exciting!!
Lana Thormahlen
That's funny how he lines up all his toys. Do you remember when Ethan would do that with his cars on the kitchen floor in our old house in Kaneohe?
Kat, I always enjoy looking at your blog and catching up. I hadnt told you yet how excited I was for you so... Congratulations. Thank you so much for the stuff that you sent back with your mom, I love it. Tell Clif I said hello.
okay Kat ... I want to see a tummy picture ....
laci
Post a Comment