Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everyone! Clay was decorating cookies & really caught the Christmas spirit!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

That made my Christmas! Hope you are all having a wonderful time with baby Evy and sweet Clay Jack! Merry Christmas Kennedy Family! Love, Ashley

Ashley S. said...

Very cute! Good to see he's in such a good mood with a new baby in the house!

Lisa said...

That is PRECIOUS! Sometimes a kid needs to repeat himself to make his point. Hope you guys had a blessed first Christmas with sweet Evy.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie. haha.

Anne said...

This is PalmGirl and I must say that that is one of the cutest things I have ever heard (or seen) in my entire life!!! Awwww....

Princess Ellie said...

I love you Christmas spirit ! You are so cute !

Laci

Anonymous said...

i find that every time i'm having a rough day and need a smile i come and watch this clip of little clay. it cracks me up every time.

Aunt Sarah said...

Clay, I have probably watched this at least 20 times! I love hearing you say Merry Christmas! Glad to see your little sister is doing great. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!