Evy turned 3 months old last week. Sometimes it seems like she's still much younger than that, and sometimes it seems as though life began again when she was born. I was thinking about her today and the song "You are My Sunshine" is fitting for this little girl. (She's not my only sunshine, though.) She smiles most of the time, is patient when it's time to eat, goes to sleep without much of a fight most of the time is such a sweetie. Her favorites this month are: smiling at Mom and Dad & her swing. Her biggest frustrations are: trying to get her hands free from being swaddled & she cannot find her thumb no matter how hard she sucks on her hand. I know in the future she will come with her own set of problems for us to deal with, but for now I am content with this petite little ray of sunshine.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She's gorgeous!!!! Wish I could meet her!
We have news, but I don't have your email. Can you email me?
I really wish I could get my hands on that beautiful baby. Seriously - she is GORGEOUS!! Having a little girl is so much fun.
what a beautiful little lady. :)
She is so adorable! I'm glad I'm not the only one that has two kids that don't look a like. :o)
I love you, Evy Lou.
You are such a sweet addition to our family. Can't wait to see you soon.
Aunt Cara
Could she be any more adorable? Great pictures! Precious baby!
Sweet Evy, I cannot wait to see you and I have you a surprise!
She is beautiful!!
I can't wait to meet you sweet Evy!
Post a Comment