Let me see...it's one of those days where I'm just itching to talk about something...and DANG...I have nothing to really talk about! So, I'll just ramble on as usual....
One piece of business that I have to take care of is I need to put up Ev's 3 month photos...I've tried to take her picture 2 different times, but it hasn't worked out...maybe the 3rd time will be good since it's her 3rd month?
I am on a cleaning rampage! I think it's a mix of spring cleaning, we're looking for a house in the ghetto of DC, & my folks are moving into a new house this weekend (don't worry they aren't leaving C-town) & they've given me the cleaning out bug. On the topic of looking for a house in DC...we're interested in a renovation...but it seems the only places left to renovate are in REALLY rough parts of town. Last week we got excited about a house that we found online, so we looked at it with our realtor (let's just say it was rough, dirty and I'm pretty sure people did some drugs in this old row house at some point in recent history). We were standing out front talking with the realtor and on the sidewalk a kid had written "10th -n- GANGSTA" (the house is located on 10th street). So, I don't think we'll be moving into 10th n gangsta anytime soon. Our house is a mess because of my cleaning...I apologized to Clif for the mess...he knows me so well, he said, "I know...it's going to get worse before it can get better."
It seems like Clay is happy right now...he lives in a constant cycle of happiness two weeks...and crazy emotional episodes for the next two weeks. I love it when we are in the happy part of the cycle. He's funny sweet & even eats his dinner. He also seems to be ok with Evy...unless she cries...then he says, "I DON'T WANT EVY TO CRY!" He says it perfectly and it makes us laugh every time.
See...I told you there's nothing happening here...hopefully you'll be seeing pictures of Evelyn very soon!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Nothing Happening...
Posted by Clay at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment